Our reviews

(268 Reviews)
Your trust is our top concern, so My Slice Pizza can't alter or remove it's reviews.

Do you like My Slice Pizza? We appreciate your effort in writing about your experience. Help customers like you make an informed decision.

March 28, 2019
Good but over priced

March 26, 2019
Pizza was great!!

March 19, 2019
Great pizza as always

March 16, 2019
perfect as usual. Thanks!

March 12, 2019
Fresh, hot and tasty

March 09, 2019
The food is excellent and on time. The Delivery person is always curtious and freindly.
Love you guys

March 08, 2019
We are regular customers and always enjoy My Slice. 95% of the time it's excellent, really delicious, light and fluffy crust topped with generous tasty toppings. Today was in the other 5% - very good, but the base was denser than usual and it was just that bit less impressive overall. We are loyal customers and know this was just a blip!
We always appreciate the friendly, efficient delivery service and tonight's delivery was no exception, thank you :-)

March 02, 2019
Very good! Would recommend

March 01, 2019
Best pizza in the city!

February 27, 2019
Great as usual.